The Parks Division is responsible for:
- 26 parks totaling 143 acres
- Public areas around the downtown, City Hall, Watsonville and Freedom Libraries, and Gene Hoularis and Waldo Rodriguez Youth Center
- 10 municipal parking lots
- 350 street trees
- 7 acres of street medians and planters
- 8 tennis courts, 15 basketball and volleyball courts
- 16 playgrounds
- 1 skate park
- Assisting with special event and sport field setup
- Planning the holiday tree and decorating City Plaza in December
- Get more information about each beautiful park in Watsonville.
General Park Rules
- Park rules created to make your parks enjoyable for everyone.
Parks Amenities Chart
- Table of amenities at all parks.
- Explore the wonderful slough trail system in Watsonville.
Parks Master Plan
- Learn about the future of parks in Watsonville.
Commemorative Tree and Bench Program
- Honor an individual or group while adding an important asset to a park.
Urban Greening Plan
- Discover how Watsonville is becoming greener.
Dogs at Parks
- A guide to on-leash and off-leash dog recreational areas in Watsonville.