- Economic Development
Watsonville offers resources that can help you find the help you need 24/7. The links below may have just the information you are looking for – and if you cannot find what you need, you can contact us here anytime!
- Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture: The Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce is actively working to improve the business community through various networking opportunities, representing business to government and creating a strong local economy. Research shows that people tend to do business with Chamber members because it shows they are invested in the community.
- SCORE: Santa Cruz County SCORE is a group of entrepreneurs with a lifetime of real word experience to share. We specialize in helping small business owners connect with the resources they need to be successful.
- Santa Cruz Small Business Development Center: The Santa Cruz SBDC offers free, individualized and confidential one-on-one advising for existing businesses and start-ups with the potential for job creation, revenue and profit growth, and new business development ideas which could stimulate economic development in Santa Cruz County and beyond.
- El Pajaro Community Development Corporation: El Pajaro Community Development Corporation promotes the development of micro-businesses by helping low-income minority entrepreneurs in Santa Cruz, San Benito and Monterey counties. They assist in the creating economic opportunities in minority communities with limited resources by providing instruction, bilingual/bicultural business training, business incubation, professional consulting and coaching.
- Monterey Bay Economic Partnership: Is a resource that helps ease the transition for young adults from higher education to the workforce. Employers can take advantage of the talent groomed here at home. Students receive the training necessary to meet the employment needs of our local business community. Together we can help our region thrive.