There is currently road work at the following locations:
- Route 129/Carlton Rd. Intersection Improvements. Realign Carlton Road, construct new intersection, and construct left-turn lane on Route 129 - Project to start end of September and completed in Spring of 2019. Carlton Road will remain close 24 hrs. during construction. For complete details click here. This is a Caltrans Project.
- Water Main Replacement Project - January 15th through summer. Locations include: Marchant from Beach St. to Riverside, Maple from Union St. to Lincoln St., Grant St. & Bockius St. and Elm St. from Union St. to Lincoln St. Construction hours: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Sanitary Sewer Manholes Project - Project is scheduled to begin on April 23, 2018. The project will construct new sanitary sewer manholes on the following streets:
--San Benito St.
- Pennsylvania Ave. to Green Valley Road - PG&E will be replacing the gas main starting at Ramsay Park and running to Pennsylvania Avenue to Green Valley Road and to Lawrence Avenue. The project will begin on 6/26/18 and should be completed by 10/26/18. The work will be done during the evening hours from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Harkins Slough Road (behind Ramsay Park). Housing construction continues in this area. Be aware of construction crews. No lane closures or traffic control.
- Mañana Lane: Clean-up being completed by Contractor on the Mañana Lane Project.
Links to Roads Traffic Conditions
Road Closures in Santa Cruz County.
Cruz511 Traffic Conditions
California Highway Conditions