Join us and learn about the efforts being done to help reduce flood risks.
Join us and learn about the efforts being done for the programs to help reduce flood risk from the lower Pajaro River and its tributaries in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Meeting of the Pajaro Regional Flood Management Agency Board of Directors
January 12, 2022, 9:00 AM
BY REMOTE TELECONFERENCE VIA GoToWebinar
This meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pajaro Regional Flood Management
Agency is being held pursuant to Government Code section 54953(e) (“AB 361”)
related to teleconferencing of meetings. The Governor’s Proclamation of a State
Emergency is still in effect and the Board of Directors has made or will make the
necessary findings under the law to hold teleconference meetings in this manner.
Proper notice was given for this meeting, all persons are permitted to join remotely
and address the Board of Directors directly, and the meeting will be delayed in the
event of an Agency-caused disruption. This meeting will be held in all respects
according to the requirements of Government Code section 54953(e).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Members of the public can join the meeting via GoToWebinar. To attend the
meeting, please use the following link:
2. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.
3. Joining the GoToWebinar will allow you to provide LIVE Public Comment. Please
note the GoToWebinar is recorded.
4. To provide Public Comment on matters NOT listed on the agenda at the
beginning of the meeting, please use the GoToWebinar RAISING HAND
feature. Staff will verbally call upon you before unmuting you to speak.
5. To provide Public Comment on matters listed on the agenda, please use the
RAISE HAND feature when the Chair calls for Public Comment. Staff will verbally
call upon you before unmuting you to speak.
Click Here for Meeting AGENDA