News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/30/2018 11:47:00 AM to 10/30/2018 11:47:31 AM.
Posted on: October 29, 2018
[ARCHIVED] Be prepared in case of storms
How can you help to get prepared?
- Prepare emergency supplies such as non-perishable food, water, flashlights, manual can opener, batteries, battery operated radio and a first-aid kit.
- Help keep storm drains in your area working by sweeping leaves and debris out of the way.
- Report clogged storm drains or major flooding by calling Customer Service at 768-3133. After work hours 471-1151
- You can now download the Watsonville Police Department App on your cell phone to receive flood notifications
Download the Watsonville Police Department App
- Download the new Watsonville Police Department App on your cell phone to receive flood notifications
- The app, available to Android and Apple users.
- You can type ‘Watsonville Police Department’ in the search box of your app store and then download.